Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 30 - TT and 3 mile run

I really needed to do a one mile time trial and I wanted to calibrate my foot pod with a track. It took a couple tries, but I finally found a track that wasn't locked up. First, I calibrated my foot pod and the calibration factor it gave me was much lower than the number it had before. Hopefully this will give me more accurate data when I'm on the treadmill. Then, I did a timed one mile - at about the fastest I could run. My first lap was great - about 2 minutes, but of course I ended up slowing down. I probably needed to go a little slower on the first lap, and make my last one my fastest. I ended up with a 9:27 mile (I know, I'm VERY slow). I know I was working hard because my heart rate was in zone 4 (above my anaerobic threshold) the entire time. Then I cooled down and did an interval workout (which was basically my 3 min run/ 1 minute walk) but I wanted to try one of the workouts that you can program in the watch. Because I started doing a workout, it started my timer over and there are two files. The map is pretty boring because it was just a track.


May 30 warm up, TT, and cool down


May 30 interval workout


No comments:

Post a Comment