Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25 Treadmill Run

Now that I have a foot pod, I can keep track of my speed and distance on a treadmill. The first time I used it on a treadmill, the calibration factor was a little off and it said I was going a lot faster than I really was. I do think my treadmill is off a little anyway, and I plan on calibrating the foot pod at a track to get a better number. I ran 3.29 miles this day. I am definitely faster on the treadmill. One reason I like to run on a treadmill is that it pushes me to go a little faster - I have to keep up with the belt. I physically have to turn down the speed or jump off if I want to slow down. When I'm running outside, my body just slows down when I get tired and it's a little harder to push my self.

May 25 run on Garmin Connect.

Since there is no map with a treadmill run, here is my heart rate data.

No comments:

Post a Comment